Welcome to another edition of “Military Spouse Friday Fill-In” hosted by Wife of a Sailor. It’s been so great learning about and finding other MilSpouses. If you haven’t been to Wifey’s site, go check it out!
This week’s questions come from other MilSpouses around the blogosphere, so be sure to drop by their neighborhoods and say hello.
And the questions are:
1. If you could be a fugitive from the law for whatever reason, what would your crime be? (from It’s a Hooah Life)
I don’t know that I’d want to be a fugitive from the law, but if I had to be, I think I’d do it Thelma and Louise-style. Only I would’ve shot the bastard in the crotch.
2. How long do you think you will be a military family? (from Julie the Army Wife)
At least one more year after this deployment, but I honestly have no idea what life holds for us past the next few months: T might choose to go full-time Guard; he might stay part-time; or he might get out altogether. I suspect, though, in some ways we’ll always be a military family.
3. What’s your favorite recipe? (from Keep Calm and Soldier On)
Hmm. I love to eat, so it’s hard to pick just one. Bangkok Noodles is the first one that popped to my head. If you don’t like tofu, you can substitute chicken. I’ve never used the mung bean sprouts, but you have to make the Spicy Tomatoes with it. Unless of course you don’t like spice, in which case, don’t, or your mouth will be on fire for days.
4. What would you want your last five words to be when you leave this life? (from My Goal is Simple)
Baby, that sex was amazing!
5. Where do you hope to retire? (from Pennies from Heaven)
On Easy Street.