Welcome to Military Spouse Friday Fill-In: the PMS Edition.
And the questions are:
1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”? submitted by Oh How Delightful
I would like my husband to be married to me first and the Army second. You know. Just to shake things up a bit.
2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army
Probably only half as many as his wife asked him to, the bastard.
3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I Want To
I’d write really profound and witty novels that would not only entertain, but leave a lasting impression and contribute something to this world long after I’m gone. Besides a carbon footprint.
4. Do you have a service-oriented tattoo and if so what is it? If you don’t, what would you get? submitted by The Squid’s Accomplice
I wouldn’t get a tattoo.
5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? submitted by To The Nth